1. All functions of GD/H120A are reserved.
2. Traumas consists of:
1) Facial burn: Ⅰ, Ⅱ, Ⅲ degree.
2) Laceration in forehead.
3) The wound in jaw.
4) Opened clavicular fracture and contusion wound on the chest.
5) The wound in abdomen with small intension evisceration.
6) Opened humerus fracture of right upper arm
7) Opened fracture of right hand (including parenchyma aceration, fracture and bone tissue exposure).
8) Gun wound in the right palm
9) Opened fracture of right thighbone
10) Compound femur fracture of left thigh
11) Metal pricking wound in right thigh
12) Opened tibia fracture of right leg
13) Opened fracture of right foot with truncating trauma on small phalanx
14) Burns in left forearm: Ⅰ, Ⅱ, Ⅲdegree.
15) Truncating trauma on left thigh
16) Closed tibia fracture of right leg and contusion wounds in left ankle and foot.
17) Chest wall section and suture incision
18) Abdomen wall section and suture incision
19) Thigh section and suture incision
20) Tear of the thigh skin
21) Infective ulcer of thigh
22) Foot sphacelus, decubitus ulcers of first, second, third toes and heelstick
23) Amputation stump of upper arm
24) Amputation stump of leg